👁‍🗨 You Might Also Like 👁‍🗨

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

18 April 2020

MCO Routine

📅 18 April 2020 | 🕕 12:03 PM | Comment 💌
(MCO, 2020)

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM & GOOD DAY
Hi my followers and silent readers!

So here is my first post for Year 2020.
Currently the whole world is facing with COVID-19
Let's cooperate together with frontliners
The best way is to stay home (It has been 1 month)
I hope everyone is doing fine and let's pray for the best okay?

My routine during MCO :
WFH
(work from home)


Every weekdays from morning to evening I just do my work, do my role, keep updating  about work, make video calls, plus with phone calls, with officemate and also family, keep in touch through WhatsApp, Telegram and not to forget, update story on Facebook Instagram and many more.
Please don't be selfish and always keep in touch with your family. 



Yeah, I hope we can go through this and we can do our best to fight this virus.
But on the other side, I feel so thankful and bless because as a Muslim,
I can do a lot of ibadah as we are going to celebrate Ramadhan.
This is what we called: HIKMAH. InshaAllah everything is going well.

: written by E y n a P u z i :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please share your thoughts. Thank you so much! 😉