Featured Post

hibah takaful

Assalamualaikum,  saya Eyna Puzi sebagai Perunding Takaful dari PRUDENTIAL BSN TAKAFUL sedang giat membuat kempen HIBAH TAKAFUL wang tunai...

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

my future text box

Eyna Puzi | 6:37:00 PM | 4 Comments
(Smoko Cafe, 2016)

Text Messages :

Y O U R  L O V ED  O N E
    Call                                                                                                               View Contacts    

How are you? You know what, everyday I feel fine as I always remember you! Are you feeling good at there? I hope you are doing good and miss me everyday hehe. Okay I have to go now. I want to visit you, clean up your resting place, refresh it with water and flowers and most important is, I want to recite Surah Al-Fatihah, Surah Yasin and doa for your calmness. I see you there. Wait for me okay. InshaAllah :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                17:00, undefined date

 | Enter message                                                                                                                                        Send  

I hope I can do like this if my love ones have to leave me first. I don't want to forget you forever, love.

4 comments:

  1. Its that a blockquote? cos its really cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi eyqa! Actually I made it by myself using box code and so on. Thank you hehe :)

      Delete
  2. salam..
    ^_^
    selamat hari raya,awakk =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wassalam cik yaya

      Selamat Hari Raya jugak! Terima kasih sudi singgah sini :)

      Delete

Hi thank you so much! You are awesome :)